Check Out Some Great Blogs





Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Smarty Pants

I got back into my classroom this week to set up and while I was ther I took a few pictures of some of my favorite things to share with you so I hope to be post a bunch of things this week!

I am all about positive reinforcement. I think it is way more motivating, way more helpful, and a much better way to run a classroom. Last year a first grade teacher in my buliding shared with me something she found on a blog.(I am sorry I can't credit the blog where she found it.)
It was an easy and fun motivatior to use and thanks to Mrs. Ost (an amazing parent) I have an authentic "Smarty Pants" display in my room, check it out:



When the kids do something smart, kind, or in need of a reward they are allowed to go get some smarties from the pockets. They LOVE this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment