Check Out Some Great Blogs





Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Happy Summer!!


What an amazing school year! I thanked the kids for being my very first class of second graders and the last day was bittersweet! We had a great time together and I have to admit though I was nervous I LOVED second grade! I am so happy to be there again next year! And already have some great things planned. It's also exciting because I have the potential of some familiar faces on my list since this is a group I also taught as kindergartners. 

Here are a few pictures of our last few days together and a couple I found that I had never posted...

Each student was greeted with a small gift the last day. 

Loved this project, each child wrote an adjective for every friend. 



Field Day view from our class window!

Drawing upsidown like Michelangelo
 



Sharing some writing

Sorting money


Have a wonderful summer!!


Click the link below for the song I played on the last day of school



0 comments:

Post a Comment