Check Out Some Great Blogs





Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Play-Doh Club



Who doesn't love play-doh?! In my classroom we have a play-doh club! I send a note home to parents asking them to sign up to make play-doh for our classroom. (It's coming home this week) 

There are hundreds of different recipies, original, scented, and last years big hit had glitter! I just made some for this month and after trying different recipies the one on this blog was the best! Easy, and fast though to make more I would double it! I thought I would share the link if anyone wanted a good recipie for home. 

http://imfarfromsupermom.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-best-playdoh.html?m=1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sue kotas mom I'll join the play-doh club

Monika Felker said...

I will join too. This is Trevor's mom

Post a Comment