Check Out Some Great Blogs





Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

"Eggcelent" Behavior

Have I mentioned how much I love Room Mom 101. It is a great blog filled with such creative ideas! Here is a new one that I am using in my classroom that came right from her. It is a new seasonal reward system. The children, when spotted being kind, using their manners, following directions and overall being a productive member of our classroom they have the opportunity to choose an egg from the basket. Inside is a special surprise. I have tried my hardest to get away from rewarding with food/candy so the eggs are filled with little toys, stickers, and trinkets like erasers. The kids love them and it was fairly easy and inexpensive. I know that on Room Mom she switches it up for each season and I think that is such a great way to change it up and keep the classroom festive! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment